With our considerable block management expertise, Hoffen West has a proven track record in providing an effective block management service using the latest in online technology allowing lessees and freeholders access to their important safety and compliance documentation, service charge and ground rent demands and section 20 (major works) notices at all times.
Hoffen West offers comprehensive residential leasehold and freehold block management, service charge and ground rent collection services. Working for blocks from as small as three units in grand Victorian converted houses up to a hundred units in purpose built residential and mixed use developments, Hoffen West provides property management services to institutional investors, property developers, share-of-freeholders and resident management companies (RMCs) and right to manage (RTM) clients. Hoffen West currently manages buildings throughout central London and the home counties in areas such as Knightsbridge, Belgravia, Mayfair, Kensington and Purley.
Through our team and associated partners our management services include:
- Management set-up and strategy service for new developments
- Lease compliance
- Full service charge and reserve fund accounting including budgeting, expenditure monitoring, reconciliation and credit control
- Hosting client meetings and AGMs
- Health checks and recommendations for established developments
- Contractor procurement and management
- Lease assignments and subletting compliance
- Buildings, terrorism, engineering and D&O insurance procurement.
- Long-term planning for capital expenditure, managing major works and licence to alter
- Tenancy management